* This is by far my favorite recipe. It’s such an easy and fresh go to meal that everyone will enjoy*
- Fresh water white fish (Cod, Sole, Tilapia or Whiting)
- Fresh Tomato Sauce (Recipe below)
- Black olives or Kalamata olives
- 1 Lemon sliced thinly
- Thyme sprigs
- Salt & Fresh cracked Pepper
How to make:
- Set your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Ladle fresh tomato sauce onto bottom of baking dish to make a bed for the fish to snuggle in.
- Season fish with salt and pepper and lay fish fillets on top of sauce bed. Top with lemon slices, olives, thyme sprigs and lightly drizzle olive oil over top.
- Uncovered put fish into oven and let cook until fish is not opaque, 15 minutes.
- Put oven on broil on for a few minutes until fish is bubbling with goodness, and enjoy!
Ingredients for Fresh tomato Sauce:
- 1 28oz can of San Marzano peeled tomatoes. (Smaller can for smaller portions)
- 2 Garlic cloves crushed
- Dried Herbs (Basil, Parsley, Oregano)
- Salt & Cracked Pepper to taste
Drizzle a saucepan with olive oil, add crushed garlic and cook until fragrant(Do not leave garlic unattended or it will burn.. TRUST ME..). Once garlic is fragrant add crushed tomatoes, dried herbs and season with Salt &Pepper to taste. Simmer on low-med heat for 10 minutes to infuse all ingredients together. Enjoy XOXO