Hey everyone. I know I’m not the only person that likes to sleep in. Possibly hit the snooze button about 3x before I pry myself out of bed and try to feel like a human being?? Anyone…Anyone.. Well here’s a quick, easy and healthy breakfast that never lacks in flavor and BONUS, you can make these babies ahead of time and freeze them!!! WHAT! Mind blown!
Breakfast Muffins Recipe: See below
- 4- 6 Medium/Large Eggs
- Cheese, Veggies and Any type of meat
- Salt &Pepper
- 1/4 Cup of milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crack all eggs into bowl, Beat eggs until all yolks and whites are mixed.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into bowl and fold into egg mixture.
- Spray a muffin tin w/Non Stick cooking spray liberally and fill them with egg mixture.
- Sprinkle tops with extra cheese if desired.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy!
**Make this recipe for your family and you’ll be thanking me and your family will be thanking you for being a lot less stressed on those busy mornings we all love!**
**There are so many different variations you can do with this recipe. Adjust to your taste and the possibilities are endless. Breakfast just became interesting again**