* This is by far my favorite recipe. It’s such an easy and fresh go to meal that everyone will enjoy*
- Fresh water white fish (Cod, Sole, Tilapia or Whiting)
- Fresh Tomato Sauce (Recipe below)
- Black olives or Kalamata olives
- 1 Lemon sliced thinly
- Thyme sprigs
- Salt & Fresh cracked Pepper
How to make:
- Set your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Ladle fresh tomato sauce onto bottom of baking dish to make a bed for the fish to snuggle in.
- Season fish with salt and pepper and lay fish fillets on top of sauce bed. Top with lemon slices, olives, thyme sprigs and lightly drizzle olive oil over top.
- Uncovered put fish into oven and let cook until fish is not opaque, 15 minutes.
- Put oven on broil on for a few minutes until fish is bubbling with goodness, and enjoy!
*Grab some crusty french bread and sop up the leftover sauce, let none of it go to waste*
Ingredients for Fresh tomato Sauce:
- 1 28oz can of San Marzano peeled tomatoes. (Smaller can for smaller portions)
- 2 Garlic cloves crushed
- Dried Herbs (Basil, Parsley, Oregano)
- Salt & Cracked Pepper to taste
Drizzle a saucepan with olive oil, add crushed garlic and cook until fragrant(Do not leave garlic unattended or it will burn.. TRUST ME..). Once garlic is fragrant add crushed tomatoes, dried herbs and season with Salt &Pepper to taste. Simmer on low-med heat for 10 minutes to infuse all ingredients together. Enjoy XOXO
Breakfast Muffins Recipe:
- 4- 6 Medium/Large Eggs
- Cheese, Veggies and Any type of meat
- Salt &Pepper
- 1/4 Cup of milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crack all eggs into bowl, Beat eggs until all yolks and whites are mixed.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into bowl and fold into egg mixture.
- Spray a muffin tin w/Non Stick cooking spray liberally and fill them with egg mixture.
- Sprinkle tops with extra cheese if desired.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy!
**Make this recipe for your family and you’ll be thanking me and your family will be thanking you for being a lot less stressed on those busy mornings we all love!**
**There are so many different variations you can do with this recipe. Adjust to your taste and the possibilities are endless. Breakfast just became interesting again**